Mott Library Room Reservation Online Forms
Group Study Rooms may be used by groups of at least 2 students for up to 4 hours. Check out the room key at the circulation desk on the first floor.
- Group study rooms are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Groups may not reserve a room in advance.
- Locked group study rooms are available only for students enrolled in MCC Or University Center classes.
- To check out the key, users must present their Mott Community College ID card and a photo ID card. University Center students who book the room need to show their University Center Card and a photo ID card.
- Fines will be charged if the key is returned late.
- Individual use of a group study room is not permitted.
Locked Group Study Room Capacity
- Rooms 2006 and 2008 are equal in size and seat 2-4 people each.
- Room 2010 is the largest of the locked group study rooms and seats 4-6 people.
- Room 2012 is the smallest of the locked group study rooms and seats 2-4 people.
Other student study spaces:
There are a variety of study spaces on the library's first and second floors. The second floor is a quiet area, no talking allowed. Talking is permitted on the first floor. If the group study rooms are full, your group should use the first floor.
The Presentation Practice Room may be reserved by current MCC students and employees and University Center students to create, practice and record themselves giving a presentation, and play back and save the recording. This room may be used by 1-8 people. It is not a group study room; users must need to use the equipment. The room may be reserved in advance for up to two hours, and may be renewed for an additional 2 hours if no one else has reserved the room.
MCC Faculty may book computer labs in the library
- The 3rd floor computer lab may be reserved by having your divisional office contact Michele Traver in Dr. Fugate's office at (810) 762-5641. The lab has an instructor's computer with a Crestron unit and 28 student computers all networked to a pay-to-print printer.
- The 1st floor computer lab is primarily an open lab for Mott students. If the 3rd floor lab is already reserved by another faculty member during the time you need it, the 1st floor lab can be reserved. To reserve the 1st floor lab, contact Karen Janness at the Humanities Division Office at (810) 762-0470. The 1st floor lab has an instructor's computer with a Crestron unit and 28 student computers networked to a pay-to-print printer.
MCC Employees may book the Capitol Room (ML 2001) for meetings
- Contact the library reference desk at (810) 762-0411.
- The Capitol Room may not be booked by students or community borrowers.